Large Capacity Machining
S&S Die can handled a wide range of massive CNC project with 5 & 6 Axis large capacity machines. From prototype production to medium runs, our team of experts uses machinery to handle complex jobs and achieve consistently high-quality results. Weight capacity – 50 Tons
High Speed Machining
We have state of the art high speed machines that let us utilize best practices and tooling to deliver high end forging dies and more.
Advantages of EDM include machining of:
- Complex shapes that would otherwise be difficult to produce with conventional cutting tools
- Extremely hard material to very close tolerances
- Very small work pieces where conventional cutting tools may damage the part from excess cutting tool pressure.
- There is no direct contact between tool and work piece. Therefore delicate sections and weak materials can be machined without any distortion.
- A good surface finish can be obtained.
- Very fine holes can be easily drilled.
With both Vertical, Horizontal, & Live turning capabilities S&S Die can handle a wide range of production requirements.
- CNC Milling
- YMC TV158B 3 Axis Milling Machines (3) –63’’ x 36’’ x 28’’
- Sharnoa 4 Axis Horizontal Milling Machine – 60’’ x 40’’ x 28’’
- Sharnoa 3 Axis Vertical Milling Machines (16) – 85’’ x 40’’ x 28’’
- Toyoda 3 Axis Milling Machine
- Hyd-Mech H40/40 Dual Post Horizontal Band Saw
- Daito GA-410W Horizontal Band Saw
- Marvel 81/12 Saw
- Okamoto Precision Surface Grinders
- Blanchard Grinders 42’’
- Drill Presses
- Taurus Gun Drill – 96” x 120” x 72′
- Weight capacity – 50 Tons
- Fork Lifts – 5000# to 80000#